Sacred Sedona Land Journey’s with Peter sterling
Come along on a magical journey into the back country and sacred energy spots of Sedona. Using a jeep or van you will travel with world renown harpist and sound healer Peter Sterling into the mystical magical energy portals of Sedona’s sacred landscape. With 30 years experience as a guide in the red rock country, Peter will reveal to you the extraordinary phenomena that is Sedona. Explaining the geology, archeology and history as well as the metaphysical phenomena of Sedona and the Verde Valley a wondrous world of beautiful vista’s and powerful energy will touch your heart and soul.
- Tours are 3 hours long and go to several breath taking locations.
- Topics covered include Geology, archeology, flaura and fauna, early pioneer and ancient Native American history as well as all the metaphysical and paranormal information that makes Sedona so magical.
- There will be ample time to meditate and experience the serenity and power of Sedona’s back country canyons and vortex sites.
- You will also experience the healing sound of Peters wind harp, crystal bowls and shamanic drumming as you lay on the red rocks.
- Tours take place on private and National forest land fully permitted with US Forest Service and Sedona Metaphysical and Spiritual Association (SMSA).
Truly a magical experience!
To schedule your magic tour with Peter call 928-274-1283
Rates: 1-2 people – $300
– each additional person is $125
– One Child under 5 is free
– You will travel in a open air jeep or a 7 passenger Van
“So, for Sedona, there’s only one Red Rock guide, Peter Sterling!”
– LA Times Travel section